Sturgeon's Law: "90% of everything is crap." This blog is dedicated to exploring the remaining 10%, mostly in UX/UI design but also in other areas of art and design. Additionally, I occasionally post updates on projects I'm working on.
Secret BILLIONAIRE PHILANTHROPIST Santa
Redditor Discovers Her Secret Santa Is Bill Gates
Best secret Santa ever!